Police Clearance Certificate Application (Adult)
You can apply for, Police Clearance Certificate (Good Conduct) and pay for it online. You can pay using M-pesa, Equitel, Credit and Debit Cards.
Steps of application
1. Open an e-Citizen account, click on Get service under the Directorate of Criminal Investigations department. Read the instructions carefully then fill the application form.
2. Select the mode of payment and pay for the police Clearance.
3. On your application history, the application will be there, at the end there is a view icon, click on it to open, at the top right you will see s Download icon. Download and print two(2) copies of your invoice, and one copy of your C24 on both sides On an A4 paper.
4. Present the C24 and invoices with an original National ID for adults and Original Birth Certificate for minors, to the DIRECTORATE OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS DEPARTMENT HEADQUARTERS for finger print processing
During the submission you need the following:
1. Downloaded TWO(2) copies of the invoice and ONE(1) copy of the C24 printed on Both sides of a C24.
2. Applicant in Person.
3. Original ID card and its Photocopy or Birth Certificate & its copy for those under 18 years.
4. Must allow his/her fingerprints and palm prints to be recorded on a prescribed fingerprint form C24.