NTSA TIMS Account Registration Process in Kenya
NTSA TIMS Account Registration
TIMS Account Registration in Kenya
TIMS (Transport Integrated Management System) is an online platform created to enable citizens to access NTSA services namely; application for smart DL, application for PDL, motor vehicle inspection booking, test booking and much more.
You can register TIMS account online by following the procedure below:
NTSA TIMS Account Registration Requirements
In order to register for a TIMS account, you will need the following;
- ID card
- KRA pin
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
TIMS Account Registration Process
- Go to your browser.
- Visit TIMS website at www.tims.ntsa.go.ke
- You will land on the homepage of TIMS website.
- Select for an account you want to register.
- Choose the ‘citizen’ option and enter your ID Serial number to verify.
- Next, enter your mother’s maiden name and verify.
- Go to the next step and fill in your mobile number, e-mail address, postal address and postal code and residential details.
- After filling all these, click on the ‘send authorization code’ button and wait for a text message to come to your phone.
- Enter the code as it appears on the message and verify.
- Finish the registration process and click “next”.
- TIMS will send you a password via text, which you can use to log in to your account.
- Go back to the homepage and choose the log-in option.
- Enter the password that TIMS sent previously and press ‘get code.’
- Enter the provided code in the box and click ‘sign in.’
- When your account successfully opens, go to the top right corner of the page to where your name appears and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Choose the ‘change password’ option.
- Enter a new password you will remember and re-type it for confirmation.
- Once you are successful, you can now access all available TIMS services.
- You can access the platform from your smartphone, laptop, or even tablet.