How to register on the tims NTSA platform Today
Register on the tims NTSA platform Now
Tims NTSA platform in Kenya
- Car Registration
- Transfer of car ownership
- Change of particulars
- Duplicate Logbook application
- Reflective Number Plate application
- Vehicle inspection
- Online car search using either the registration number or the chassis number
To register on the NTSA online platform, car owners will need to do the following:
First and foremost subscribe for NTSA SMS
- Visit sms portal: Subscribe SMS
- Enter you phone number and subscribe
- To confirm you have subscribed to NTSA 22847 Service:
- Dial *100*5*4*1# for safaricom prepaid
- Dial *200*5*4*1# for safaricom postpay
1. Go here tims.ntsa.go.ke/individualRegister and create an account
2. Add their initial details to create an account; i.e. ID Serial Number (NOT ID number), PIN Number and Mother’s Maiden Name.
3. They will then need to add their occupation and phone number.
4. They will need to request a verification code by clicking on the button next to the phone number.
5. Once they get the code and add it on the verification tab, they will be good to go.
They can now go to tims.ntsa.go.ke/login and log in.