How to Renew Your Driver’s Licence in Kenya Online 2023
How to Renew Your Driver’s Licence in Kenya Online
Renew Your Driver’s Licence in Kenya Online
eCitizen portal provides a simple and secure platform for Kenyan drivers to renew their driving license online, pay using mobile money services such as M-Pesa and print their renewal driving licence slip.
Steps to renew a driver’s licence with the NTSA eCitizen Portal
- Log in to the eCitizen website – https://account.ecitizen.go.ke/login
- Select “National Transport and Safety Authority” for renewal of a driving license application.
- Choose “Submit Application” option and select “Driving Licences”
- Select either “One Year Driving Licence Renewal” or “Three Years Driving Licence Renewal” to renew your driver’s license using mobile money services such as M-Pesa.
- Confirm the application details i.e. Application fee (Driving Licence renewal for 1 year @ KSh 600 and Driving Licence renewal for 3 year KSh1, 400) and Convenience fee @ KSh 50 then Click “Apply Now”
- Review your entry, then Click Submit
- Choose a mode of payment which can be through Mobile Money such as M-Pesa or Debit/Credit card.
- After the payment, submission and successful application, one will be able to print their renewal driving license slip.
Post Tagged with driving license renewal fee kenya, driving license renewal online, eCitizen Driving Licence renewal, how to print driving licence renewal slip, how to renew smart driving license online kenya, How to Renew Your Driver’s Licence in Kenya Online, How to Renew Your Driver’s Licence in Kenya Online 2023, ntsa driving licence checker, ntsa driving licence renewal, ntsa smart driving licence, Renew Your Driver’s Licence in Kenya Online