How to apply for a KRA PIN on iTax
How to fill KRA Pin Application
This is how to go about application for pin KRA Kenya:
- First, visit the official Itax website.
- Next, under ‘New PIN Registration’, you will see the prompt ‘Do you want to apply for a PIN click here’. Follow the provided link
- Fill in the form. Make sure that you have filled in all the mandatory fields. These are usually marked with an asterisk.
- After filling in the form accurately, enter the value of the arithmetic operation. Usually, the arithmetic operation is a simple one.
- If you have finished filling your KRA pin application form accurately, click on ‘submit’.
- Download the e-registration acknowledgement receipt and the PIN certificate by clicking ‘Click here to download acknowledgement receipt’.
This completes your KRA pin application online. This was easy, right? Your pin certificate obtained from application for KRA pin in Kenya will look something like this:
The Itax KRA pin application process is an easy one that can be done right at the comfort of your home. Do not be left behind, if you do not have a KRA pin, make a point to undertake the KRA pin application Kenya process. You will see that application for pin KRA Kenya is not a tedious task at all.