Steps for Renewal of Driving License In Kenya Through eCitizen Portal
Renewal of Driving License In Kenya
Here are the steps to follow when renewing a driving license online:
- Sign up for an account or log into the e-Citizen platform using your e-mail address or national ID number and password.
- Once logged in, go to the NTSA tab for online renewal of driving licences in Kenya.
- Click on Submit Application, then Driving Licenses.
- Options available when renewing one’s license include a three-year license renewal that costs Ksh1400 or a one-year license at Ksh600. In addition, NTSA charges a convenience fee of Sh50 on top of the renewal charges.
- Double check to ensure the license renewal details you have submitted are accurate.
- Click Apply Now and hit Submit.
- Select your preferred mode of payment. The platform allows for payment via various mobile money platforms as well as debit or credit cards.
- Print your driving renewal license slip.
Should you experience any challenges while making the application, contact official representatives to guide you through it using the following numbers; +254 709 932 300 or +254 20 6632 300.