Register for an E-Citizen Account in Kenya
- Open your browser key in www.ecitizen.go.ke and click on create account tab on the right hand side of the screen.
- This will take you to the create account page where you can choose which different type of account. These include accounts for:-
- (a) Kenyan Citizen: (This account is for Kenyan citizens only. You will need your National ID number and your first name to register)
- (b) Foreign Residents: (This account is for foreigners residing in Kenya. You will need your foreigner certificate and your first name to register.)
- (c) Visitors: ( This account is for nationals who require a visa to enter the Republic of Kenya)
- (d) Business: (This account is for businesses registered in Kenya. You will need your business registration number.)
- On the Kenyan Citizen Tab, click on Create account
- Enter ID Number and First name as it appears on your ID and click on Verify
- After your ID details have been verified. Enter your email address and password and confirm your password. Click on continue and a confirmation link will be sent to your email address.
- Login to the email account you specified above. Once you have logged in you will find an email sent from e-Citizen with a confirmation link. Click on that confirmation link so as to continue with the registration process. The link will lead you back to e-citizen’s registration page.
- Now that your email is verified. Enter your mobile phone number and a verification code will be send to the number you entered.
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone in the next screen and click on verify. This will verify your mobile number.
- Upload your photo to complete the registration process. However this step can be skipped.
- You can now sign in your e-Citizen account using your Email Address or ID Number.
Office Locations & Contacts
eCitizen Website: eCitizen
Tel: +254 780 206 206