NTSA Driving Licence Renewal in Kenya via eCitizen and M-PESA
NTSA driving license renewal procedure online – eCitizen Portal
- Log in to the eCitizen website. You will be required to provide your email address or your National ID Number and password in order to access the online portal. If you are logging in for the first time, you will have to create or sign up for an account.
- Once you have logged in, select the National Transport and Safety Authority tab for driving licence renewal application.
- Then click on submit application option and select driving licences.
- You can either choose one year driving licence renewal or three years driving licence renewal.
- It is important to confirm the application details. For one year driving licence renewal it will cost you KES 600 while for three years driving licence renewal, it will cost you KES 1,400 with an additional convenience fee of KES 50.
- After confirming the application details depending on your choice of driving licence renewal period, you need to double check the information you have provided for accuracy and to check if you have entered in all information on the required fields.
- After reviewing the details and you are satisfied that the information you have given is accurate, then, click submit.
- You need to choose the mode of payment for your driving licence renewal.It is important to note that, you can use mobile money services such as M-Pesa to renew your driver’s licence.
- After you have paid and submitted a successful application, you will able to print the NTSA renewal driving licence slip.