How to reset your KRA password
When you forget your password take it easy now that we have you covered through this guide that will see your problem sorted.
<p>This is the simplest way you can recover your lost itax password</p><p>The guide provides a series of steps that will lead one to acquiring new password</p>
Guide to reset your password
• Open your browser and log in to KRA itax portal: itax.kra.go.ke.
• Once on the website, type your KRA pin and click continue
• Proceed downward and click where it is written: “forgot password/unlock account.”
• Proceed to answer the security question and then click submit.
• A password will be sent to your email, therefore, open another tab and proceed to log in to your email.
• Copy the password sent and go back to the KRA website and click back.
• Enter your PIN and the password sent to your email and press login.
• Once in the website fill in the places with a red asterisk. The old password remains the one sent to your email and proceed to set your new password. Chose the security question and set the answer.
• Agree to KRA website policy and disclaimer by clicking the small box and click submit. Your password is set.