How to get Inspection Sticker on NTSA TIMS account Online Today
Inspection Sticker on NTSA TIMS account
Get Inspection Sticker on NTSA TIMS account Online
Log on to your NTSA TIMS account and follow the following steps for third license sticker and motor inspection booking;
- Navigate to the vehicle inspection tab to commence the booking process
- In case you are a new car owner, click on new car booking, then fill in your car’s entry number
- If you want to yearly booking, click annual booking. Then enter your car’s registration number
- Make payments via Mpesa, Airtel Money, Credit/Debit/Cash or KCB Bank.
- Note NTSA vehicle inspection will cost you KES 1000, third licence sticker KES700 and a convenience fee of KES 50. In total you will pay KES1750
- After payment, click the complete button, you will receive a receipt which is to be printed
- Go back to complete the inspection booking process
- Click on booking tab
- Select your nearest inspection station
- Choose time and date for inspection
- Then submit the information you have given.
- If you want to view all your information, go back to to the vehicle inspection page.
- Print the generic inspection booking slip for later use and inspection.