Kenyan Citizens and Foreign Residents can now apply for Government to Citizen (G2C) services and pay via mobile money, debit Cards and eCitizen agents through the Kenya eCitizen Portal.
Why register for Kenya Ecitizen Portal account?
How to create an eCitizen account for Kenyan citizens for Faster government services
Convenience Using the Kenya eCitizen Portal you will easily access government services faster an in a more reliable way from the comfort of your office or home. One account is all you need, a single username and password gets you into everything government.
You will Pay for these services using mobile money, Debit Cards and online banking from local banks, saving you the time and hustle of physically going to a government office.
Receive email and sms notification every time your application has progressed.
How to create a Kenya eCitizen Login Portal for Kenyan citizens for Online government Services
These are the government services that are currently being offered through Kenya eCitizen Account Login PortalFill online application forms, submit then receive your permit in PDF format from wherever you are. This Kenya eCitizen Account Login Portal enables individuals owning businesses to access Government to business (G2B) services online. Through a single account, a business will be able to access services such as business licenses, permits and registrations offered by different government departments conveniently
- Business Name Registration at the Registrar of Companies
- Business Name Search at the Registrar of Companies
- Notice of Marriage at the Registrar of Marriages
- Issuance of a registrar’s certificate at the Registrar of Marriages
- Solemnization of marriage at the Registrar of Marriages
- Issuance of a marriage certificate at the Registrar of Marriages
- Commissioning of affidavits at the Registrar of Marriages
- Special licenses for marriage at the Registrar of Marriages
- Provisional Driving License at the National Transport and safety Authority
- Driving Test Booking at the National Transport and safety Authority
- Interim Driving License at the National Transport and safety Authority
- Driving License Renewal (1 Year) at the National Transport and safety Authority
- Driving Class Endorsement at the National Transport and safety Authority
- Duplicate Driving License at the National Transport and safety Authority
- Driving License Information Corrections at the National Transport and safety Authority
- Official Search (Nairobi Blocks) at the Ministry of Lands
- Land Rent Clearance Certificate at the Ministry of Lands
- Application for official copy at the Ministry of Lands
- Passport application for Adults at the Department of Immigration
- Passport Application for Children at the Department of Immigration
- Application for Kenyan Visa at the Department of Immigration
How to create an eCitizen account for Kenyan citizens
In order apply for the Kenya eCitizen Account Login Portal, you MUST be an adult with a Valid Kenyan recognised identification document. E.g An ID, Passport, Work permit et al.
- Go to the Kenya eCitizen Account Login Portal at eCitizen Kenya registration.
- Put your ID number and your first name as it appears in your ID and click verify. It will take you to a window where your full name will be displayed.
- Type your email address repeat it a second time
- Put your Strong secure password and repeat it a second time
- Click on I agree to the terms and conditions and click continue.
- Verify your email address from the confirmation link sent to your email address then click next
- To verify your mobile number type the number of your working line and click ‘send verification code’. The code will be sent as an SMS to your phone.
- Type the verification code in the box written ‘Enter the verification SMS sent to your mobile phone via SMS’ then click ‘verify’
- To upload a photo make sure your passport photo is 500×500 pixels. Upload it from your gallery or photos folder and click continue.
- You are now through with Kenya eCitizen Account Login Portal registration.