How to change your KRA iTax Portal Log in details in Kenya
How to change your KRA iTax Portal details
Change my KRA iTax Portal Log in details
In case you have forgotten your iTax Log in credentials, do not worry. The iTax password recovery process is fairly simple and straight forward.
Step 1: Access KRA Online Portal
- Access the KRA iTax portal by clicking this link KRA iTax Portal.
- Enter you KRA Pin Number/User ID then click continue
- Below the login button click the Forgot Password/Unlock Account
- Key in the Security Stamp (49 – 13 = ? ) then click submit
- You will get a confirmation that ‘Your password has been mailed to you’
Step 2: Access your email address
- Log on to the email account that you used to apply for the KRA pin
- You will find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org which has the new password
- Use the credentials to reset your password on Itax
Step 3: Reset your Itax Password
- Go back to the Itax Portal
- Input the new password and the Security Stamp and click Submit
- Follow the prompts to set and confirm a new password
- Select a security Question and Input the answer and confirm
- Your password will be now changed and you will be logged in to your iTax Portal
Step 4: File your returns (PAYE, VAT, Income Tax)/Create Tax Payment Slip/Check your iTax Ledger/Reprint Withholding Tax Certificates/Query VAT Withholding Certificate…
- These are some of the things you can do on your iTax Portal
- Be aware of the various tax obligations and tax timelines to avoid unnecessary tax penalties. Click Business Tax Obligations and Tax Timelines
For Tax Training, Tax Advisory Services, Bookkeeping Services, Payroll Services, and Audit Services, get in touch on 0700 053980 or email email@example.com.