How do i renew my driver’s license in Kenya online?
How do you renew your driver’s license in Kenya online?
Renew your driver’s license online in Kenya
The license renewal is paid for with available mobile money services; a three-year license cost Sh1400 plus an Sh50 convenience fee. A one-year license, on the other hand, will set one back Sh. 600 plus an Sh. 50 convenience fee. After submitting a successful application, the applicant can print their renewal slip.
How to Renew a Driving License in Kenya Online Using eCitizen and M-PESA?
Follow these steps to renew your NTSA driving license in Kenya.
- Access the eCitizen website. To gain access to the online portal, you will need to enter your email address or National ID Number and password. If this is your first-time logging in, you will need to create or sign up for an account.
- After logging in, go to the National Transport and Safety Authority tab to renew your driver’s license.
- Then select driving licenses and click on the submit application button.
- You have the option of renewing your driver’s license for one year or three years.
- It is essential to double-check the application details. The one-year driving license renewal will cost you KES 600, while a three-year driving license renewal will cost you KES 1,400 plus a KES 50 convenience fee.
- After you have confirmed the application details based on your choice of driving license renewal period, you must double-check the information you have provided for accuracy and ensure that you have entered all required information.
- After you have reviewed the details and are satisfied that the information you have provided is correct, click submit.
- You must select a payment method for your driver’s license renewal. It is important to note that you can renew your driver’s license using mobile money services such as M-Pesa.
- You will be able to print the NTSA renewal driving license slip once you have paid and submitted a successful application.