E-POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IN KENYA
E-Police Clearance Certificate Application (Adult)
For application of Police Clearance Certificate:
- Read the instructions carefully then fill the application form.
- Select the mode of payment and pay for the police Clearance.
- Download and print two (2) copies of your invoice, and one copy of your C24 on both sides On an A4 paper
- Present the C24 and invoices with an original National ID for adults and Original Birth Certificate for minors, to the DIRECTORATE OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS HEADQUARTERS for fingerprint recording and processing
During the submission you need the following:
- Downloaded TWO (2) copies of the invoice and ONE(1) copy of the C24 printed on Both sides of a C24.
- Applicant in Person.
- Original ID card and its Photocopy or Birth Certificate & its copy for those under 18 years.
- Must allow his/her fingerprints and palm prints to be recorded on a prescribed fingerprint form C24.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR KENYAN CHILD UNDER 18 YEARS WILL MAKE APPLICATION THROUGH THE PARENT/GUARDIAN ECITIZEN ACCOUNT
FOREIGN CITIZEN (Relocated to other countries) ALL AGES
- Must present him/herself with a certified copy of his country’s passport with documentary prove that he /she ever resided in Kenya for 6 months or more.
- Must pay Kshs.1000.00 or its equivalent and obtain the official receipt from our foreign mission or submit the cheque payable to Director of Criminal Investigation at Nairobi-Kenya.
- Must allow his/her fingerprints and palm prints to be recorded on a prescribed form at the nearest Police Station in the present country of residence.
The application consisting of original payment receipt or cheque, certified copy of passport, document of prove of resident in Kenya and fingerprints must be forwarded officially with a covering letter from the official fingerprinting agency or Kenyan mission to DCI Headquarters Nairobi-Kenya through post or runner.
FOREIGN CITIZEN (alien in Kenya) ALL AGES
- Must present him/herself with original and copy of his country’s passport with documentary prove that he /she has been a resident in Kenya for 6 months or more. Document from his/her employer or training institution in case of expatriate, Valid work Permits, or Dependants passes. Students will have to produce pupils passes accompanied with relevant testimonials and/or certificate proving the completion of the course, amongst others are relevant documents.
- Must pay Kshs.1000.00 and obtain the official receipt from cashier at DCI Headquarters Nairobi.
- Must allow his/her fingerprints and palm prints to be recorded on a prescribed form (C24 or P20) at the DCI Headquarters Nairobi.
FOREIGN CITIZEN (refugee in Kenya) ALL AGES
- Must present him/herself with original and copy of UNHCR valid mandate letters. Movement pass from transit centre or refugee camps is also mandatory. Recommendations from other government or non-governmental organizations are not accepted.
- Must pay Kshs.1000.00 and obtain the official receipt from cashier at DCI Headquarters along Kiambu Road in Nairobi.
Those in other areas should be advised to apply in Nairobi where all competent authorities are stationed to verify above documents.
- Must allow his/her fingerprints and palm prints to be recorded
Criminal Records Office,
Mazingira House, Kiambu Road,
P.O. BOX 30460 – 00100, Nairobi.
Telephone: 020-7202000,020- 3343312