KRA PIN certificate retrieval procedure today
Before we begin, there are two items that you must have on hand before beginning the How to Download KRA PIN Certificate process. This is explained further below:
- iTax Password
- KRA PIN Number
This allows you to log into your iTax account and download and reprint your KRA PIN Certificate.
- Go to itax.kra.go.ke and enter your KRA PIN as well as the password.
- Complete the security stamp required solving and entering the answer for the simple arithmetic on the screen.
- When your kra portal account is open, navigate to the registration tab and select reprint kra pin certificate.
- Then, in the next window, select taxpayer as the applicant type. It will show you some information. To confirm, click submit and then OK on the pop-up.
- That’s all there is to it. Click the link that appears (click here to download pin certificate)
- You can print it by sending it to the printer. The great news is that a copy of the pin is also sent to your email address for future use.
There is another option:
The email method
- Remember the email address you used for your itax kra? Go to ke registration and log in with this email address.
- Look for all emails from KRA (admin. itax2) and see if it’s still there. Then, from the aforementioned email, open it and download your KRA pin certificate.
The very first kra PIN download method is less difficult.
Method of kra offices/Huduma Center
For assistance, bring your original national ID to the nearest kra office or huduma center.
You’ll have your pin in a matter of minutes.