How To Easily Apply For KRA PIN Online In Kenya Today
How can I apply for my KRA PIN through the KRA ITAX website?.
Get new kra Pin in Kenya Now
Here is an easy, step by step guide on how you can be able to apply and aqurie a KRA PIN.
The Kenya Revenue Authority has made it easier for Kenyans to be able to apply online and acquire a KRA PIN.
A KRA PIN is requirement to every single taxpayer in Kenya.
With a KRA PIN you can easily file for both monthly and annual Taxes Returns without any hassle.
In Kenya, it is a requirement that one has a KRA PIN in order to access certain services in Kenya which include;
Opening a Bank Account
Business Registration or Company Registration
HELB Loan Application
Job Applications among other important services.
As you can tell, a KRA pin is very important to have, not mentioning how easy it is to apply for it online.
If you want to get a KRA PIN in Kenya.
In this article, we have provided an easy procedure on how to apply for a KRA PIN.
Below is how to get a KRA PIN in Kenya, but before starting your KRA PIN application process.
You are required to meet certain requirements in order to apply for a KRA PIN.
Here is what you need to have before applying for a KRA PIN.
KRA PIN Application Requirements:
National Identity Card
Active Email Address
Active Phone Number
If you are in possession of all the above requirements, then it’s time to start your kra pin registration process.
Follow the steps below to start your KRA PIN application process online fast, easy and secure.
KRA PIN Online Application Procedure:
- Visit the KRA itax website (log in)
- Once in the website, select New PIN Registration and click on ‘Apply for a PIN’
- Enter your level of Education
- Enter your National ID number
- Enter your day, month & year of birth
- Enter your Postal Address
- Enter your Email Address
- Once done filling out, click on ‘Send OTP’.
- An email will be sent to the email address that you have provided, which will contain the OTP Password
- Get the OTP from your email and enter it into the system where applicable
- Enter your mobile Phone Number
- The next step is to select the Income tax Individual resident, only if you are a Kenyan Citizen
- You will be required to fill some more information about your income sources. Fill out all the required fields to continue
- Enter the value of a simple arithmetic and click ‘Submit’
- The system will generate a KRA PIN for you, download the e-generated PIN
- You will also receive another KRA PIN with your Password in your Email.
- You can now log in to your account using your new KRA PIN
- You will use the password sent to you through email to log in.
- You are recommended to change your password to a new and stronger passwords that only you know
- You will be asked to chose a secrete question and secret word
- Once done, click Submit
- Congratulations! You have successfully applied for a KRA PIN Certificate.
The PIN is aslo on the right hand side of the downloaded document, which is known as a KRA PIN Certificate.
Your KRA PIN Should look something like this – AXXXXXXXXXV.
The pin is also automatically sent to your email address too.
That’s how to easily acquire your kra pin in Kenya..
You can do this application process by yourself as long as you have a pc and a reliable internet connection.
You can also visit a Cyber near you to apply and get your KRA PIN.
Always remember to give accurate information to avoid any future problems.