How to apply for KRA PIN for a limited company
How to apply for KRA PIN for a limited Company
KRA PIN for a limited company
For newly registered companies, upon completion the company registration process, your application will automatically be processed for the KRA PIN and NSSF and NHIF registrations.
- Log onto www.kra.go.ke/portal, open tax payer registration link and on the right-hand side under Online Services, click on Taxpayer Registration.
- Choose either New Taxpayer (if you don’t have a PIN) or existing taxpayer(if you already have a PIN)
- Fill in all mandatory fields with asterix (*) then confirm correctness and submit.
- KRA will respond through your e-mail address providing you with a PIN number, Password and Security Stamp.
- Go to Taxpayer Registration fill in the PIN, password and security stamp then log in.
- Change your password (please remember this for security reasons) to a password of your own choice (six characters with 2 numbers) as instructed.
- Choose Main Menu, Enquiry then Print your Taxpayer Registration Certificate. You may refer to the “Step by step guide” which is on the KRA portal
Post Tagged with How to apply for KRA PIN for a limited company, how to check kra pin using id number online, how to get kra pin via sms, how to retrieve kra pin using id number online, itax.kra.go.ke pin registration, kra pin checker using id number, KRA PIN for a limited company, kra pin number download, pin checker kra portal, remind my kra pin, www.kra.go.ke/portal
Leave a Comment