Call for first time 2018-2019 undergraduate HELB loan application
2018-2019 undergraduate HELB loan application deadline
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) invites applications for the first time 2018-2019 Undergraduate Loanfrom Kenyans students admitted into Government of Kenya-Sponsored or Self-Sponsored programs. We therefore request our Students who are eligible to take this opportunity and apply.
- Students placed by the Kenya Universities and college placement Service (KUCCPS) in the local public and Private Universities
- Self-Sponsored Students studying for a Bachelor’s Degree only
How to apply:
- Applicants should visit our website www.helb.co.ke to register
- Log in; select the 2018-2019 First Time Undergraduate Loan Application Form (LAF)
- Read the literature or view the brief videos on Financial Literacy and participate in the brief online quiz.
- Access and fill the application form.
- Print two copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form
- Have the forms appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant university authorities
- Read, understand and sign to accept the Loan Terms and conditions
- Present one copy of the duly completed Loan Application Form and all the attached supporting documents at any of the following: Select Huduma Centres nearest to you: Nairobi-GPO, Kakamega, Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Embu ,Machakos, Murang’a, Narok, Migori, Chuka, Kilifi, Kisii, Bungoma, Turkana, Meru, Kitui, Kericho, Nandi [Kapsabet], Thika, Garissa and Kitale for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce OR submit it personally to HELB office on Mezzanine One [M1], Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi
Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF [Mandatory].
Please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process.
The closing date for the loan application is 30th August, 2018.